co-host in Boulder in the summer

co-host in Boulder in the summer

Hi! We have a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house in Southeast Boulder that we have been renting out while we are on vacation. This summer, we are planning a trip to Asia and won't be able to manage guests and turnover while we are gone. (we will probably be gone for a month) . We are looking for a co-host to take care of the cleaning (or we have our own cleaner if you don't do that), turnovers, communication with guests, deal with any guest issues and last minute bookings while we are gone. Would anyone be interested in talking about this with us? This needs to be someone local to the Boulder/Denver area, and someone who has good references for us to contact. Thanks!! 

2 Replies 2
Marsh2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi @Lori-And-Neil0 , 

We'll be happy to help you with managing communications and coordinating with your cleaners. We are based in Washington D.C. but we can help 24/7. We can respond to inquiries, reservations, guests' requests, etc. We can also manage your calendar, pricing, and reviews. Feel free to get in touch. 🙂

Marsh 

*sensitive information hidden*

Jenna230
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi @Lori-And-Neil0,

I am a Superhost in Denver and I own/manage my two listings. I love hosting and would like to expand into co-hosting. I can manage the calendar, pricing, responding to guests, check-in, reviews and anything else that comes up. Please let me know if you would like links to my current listings and are interested in discussing further. 
Best,

Jenna Bonisolli