cohost in east village new york

Daniel2379
Level 1
New York, NY

cohost in east village new york

Hi AirBB community, I'm looking for a cohost for my studio in east village new york.  Looking for someone to help with bookes, drop keys off to guest, organize calendars, payemtns, and book cleanings.  Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Shalimar1
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey 

Im a Airbnb host who does a lot of traveling daily in New York City. I manage two locations in Brooklyn and Manhattan area. I literally LOVE what I do and would love to contribute to other experiences. If anyone is looking for a co-host in Nyc please feel free to email me. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Taya7
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Daniel!

I've lived in NYC since 2004, hosted since 2012, and have 5-star reviews from guests and hosts from all over the world. I have some ideas for how we can get your 4-star rating up to 5-stars, including staging some new photos for you, improving your guest's check-in experience, etc.

Please feel free to message if you'd like to discuss by phone or meet up for coffee near your location.

All the best,
-t-

Bashirah0
Level 2
New York, NY

Daniel

I have been an experienced host for my home

for two years with 5 star reviews, managing my home, a cohost and cleaner all while being overseas. I currently reside in Brooklyn and I am looking to co-host full time- managing your home would be receive my sole attention.   Please feel free to reach out at any time: *personal information hidden*

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Lizbeth25
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey there! 

I am part art of a rental property company. We help you host while you travel! 

Please take a look at our website, and contact us with any questions.

www.citiporter.com

Stephanie1536
Level 1
New York, US

Hey! Are you still in need of assistance? Would love to connect. 

Stephanie, I am looking for a co-host in brooklyn -- let me know if it would make sense to discuss.