correcting my listing address

Timothy5
Level 2
Fairbanks, AK

correcting my listing address

When I set up one of my listings, under the street address "optional" apartment reference, I accidently entered "apt #1" instead of the correct "#4" and did not notice the error until arriving guests began attempting entering the wrong flat. Subsequently, I am not allowed to edit the address for the listing. The street address is correct, just not the reference to the apartment number. I'm having trouble contacting AirBnB to help me make that small change and spare any further confusion. Please advise.

Thank you,

TIMOTHY

Co-Owner, Lambton Flats

Fairbanks, Alaska

5 Replies 5
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You will need to CONTACT AIRBNB directly to have them update it.

Thank you. That appears to be the challenge.. how to contact them directly, with a simple e-mail. I don't use Twitter. And it is not urgent enough for a phone call.  I will figure this out. Thanks again.

Unfortunately those are the the only two options.  Airbnb does not have an email address.

Hello 

How can we contact airbnb to make a change to the country on my listing. How can i contact them? Thanks

My listing title is 

Beautiful Villa with sea views, pool & med. garden

Girne, Turkey 
And the address is in NOrth Cyprus the Turkish speaking part but it is in Cyprus not Turkey. The town of the property is Girne in Turkish or Kyrenia in English,
This is urgent as i dont want to mislead enquirers.

Hi Timur, I’m having the same problem. I managed to list the villa in Esentepe, Girne, but the address comes up as Turkey, or Cyprus. Not North Cyprus. The helpline was not helpful, how did you get on with your problem?