Budapest, Hungary

double booking but only one is confirmd dint pay in 24 hours can i cancell her

fist booking i prequelified but she didnt pay in 48 hours

can i take the second booking and cancell the first

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

I am somewhat confused.  You don't get paid until 24 hours after the guest has checked in. 

If you are talking about an equiry and have not accepted, you can take any other enquiries.

If this does not answer your question, please be more specific.

Thanks

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Annie-B0
Level 2
Nevada, United States

You can cancel her, but I would suggest a quick email to her first and say you have someone else wanting the room and if she doesnt accept within 3 hours (or whatever) that you will accept the other person. Also, let hte other person know the situation so they will wait.

Bridget0
Level 10
Redmond, WA

Only one person can book a room. If you get 3 INQUIRIES and pre-approve all of them, only the first one to RESERVE will get the room. You don't need to cancel anyone, they will see something that says it is no longer possible to book. And don't worry anything about payment, that is all handled by airbnb. They collect it and will pay it out to you after the guest arrives at your place.

If for some reason you really want the first person to stay, you could write them a note saying you have more guests waiting but generally hosts advice just taking whoever is the first one to actually send a RESRVATION request, not an INQUIRY.

Sometimes the similarity of meaning of those 2 words can be confusing.

Good luck!

Bridget