drunk guest

Michal9
Level 1
Haifa, Israel

drunk guest

i have a guest for long time. and every evening he get's drank. he is not harmful, but making a lot of noise, and now i have another guest. i just pray...ones i told him to go to sleep. ones i told him not to be drank, no use. he has another 2 month here. help! thank you for any edvice

4 Replies 4
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Tricky decision Michal. Ask yourself, is this going to get better (hopefully but unlikely); stay the same (already unacceptable and most probable how it will remain); or even get worse (definitely unacceptable)? And the booking is for another 2 months, yikes. The odds seem to be in favor of getting out of this particular booking, if it is unacceptable as it is thus far. The best of luck.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Michal9

I am sorry you are in this situation.

If you have asked the guest not to get drunk in your house and make noise and he continues to do so, I would suggest you call Airbnb and ask them to cancel the booking for you.

(I assuming of course that you have confirmed your conversations through Airbnb messaging so there is a record of what has happened).

Jane398
Level 2
Caloocan, Philippines

Hi @Michal9

Im sorry that you are in that situation. Helen is right, i also suggest contact AIRBNB. They have dedicated team who can help u with such kind of scenarios. Moving forward i would suggest that you update your description in your listing page about the do's and don'ts including the drinking part so it will be clear for your potential guests what to expect when they stay in your listing. I also do admire you for being so patient but if guest doesn't listen to you anymore then it time to ask help from Airbnb peeps.

Goodluck! Have a great day! 🙂

Thank you both,

i will get in tuch with Airbnb, i havn't done it yet.

it's realy nice to have some encouraging!

great day:)