Does anyone use EVOLVE?

Gino26
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

Does anyone use EVOLVE?

I get alot of e-mails from a company called EVOLVE,,, another vacation booking company that uses multiple booking companies            ( homeaway, airbnb, VRBO, etc) to list your property and to hopefully generate more reservations for the homeowner.  Has anyone actually done this ?  How did airbnb get involved with these people ?

41 Replies 41
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Every body wants to get into the business a pice of Airbnb  

Kari24
Level 2
San Diego, CA

I am looking for the same information as Gino above.  Has anyone had any experience wih them? Kari

I have been using Evolve for four years. I have had great success with their management. Now since COVID I am renting almost every weekend and many weeks, even in the winter. My property is in northern Washington on the Puget Sound so very cold in the winter. I get rentals through Airbnb as well as others. Evolve is expanding since it is such a good deal so they have some growing pains. It is hard to get them on the phone but as an owner I can make a request and they get right back to me. It is not too good to be true — it is true!

I doubt the authenticity of this review as he became a member on Feb 2020. posted this reviewand never came back to the forum ….

@Kim2948  You talking about Phil's post right above yours? If so, yeah, it looks like some suspicious cheerleading to me. But his profile shows as from 2017, not 2020, yet not any activity- no reviews, no listings.

@Sarah977 yes he joined airbnb in 2017 and the airbnb community in Feb 2020.  

I am also wanting feedback as it sounds too good to be true

Diane471
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

I'm hoping someone can tell me.  So far I can't tell what they do other than marketing and contacting guests.  Hoping someone has some experience with them.

I have experience with them and I am coming back to AirBNB after 2 months of chaos (they couldn't find someone to clean so I did and then they couldn't communicate with her because she wasn't using the right smartphone to receive their texts) and mostly vacant time. In fairness, this is a shoulder season for us but they are also not booking anything for the ski season ahead when I live 5 minutes from Waterville Valley and 15 minutes from Tenney Mt, Loon and Cannon. I should have most of my winter booked by now and they have not secured any renters for the time that I had not already booked through AirBNB.

I don't know if things might improve but I can't afford to wait any longer to find out.  

I have used Evolve for 4 years. They are a  management company that advertises, keeps the rental calendar, does all the booking, answers questions, relays the latest COVID requirements, and mediates any disputes. All this for 10%. I use my own cleaner so I have great communication with her. My bookings this year are almost solid. This is a great management company and growing fast. 

We’ve also been using Evolve for three years. Their pricing is good they get 10%. They are not as good as management as they say we have to use outside sourcing for Mades maintenance and had to eliminate them from being the contact person because they do not handle client in a timely matter, so we were getting complaints so now we contact Owners directly. But as far as their dynamic pricing, it is very good. We are considering doing a direct booking company as well. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do you not host on Airbnb anymore ? @Brett493 You don't appear to have a host profile ? 

Jack1557
Level 2
Simi Valley, CA

Wouldn't recommend evolve.

Why? If you can’t say why don’t post that