express

Sharna0
Level 1
Brunswick Heads, Australia

express

I have received an email from the "express@airbnb" and wish to reply.

I did do a letter in response and sent it "reply" whereby it was not received, sent back to me.

It was explaining as to  why I didnt respond to an enquiry re a booking by clicking the "decline or accept" button.

18 Replies 18
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Please read these link s carefully.  There are many scammers out there that phish hosts asking them for information that should never be given to anyone outside Airbnb.  They are very sophisticated in their ability to mimick Airbnb with their logo, etc.  If you think this email you received was a phishing attempt to hijack your account, contact Airbnb immediately.  

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Tips-on-avoiding-scams-and-fraud/m-p/7430

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/971/how-do-i-know-if-an-email-is-really-from-airbnb

Same mail as Sharma with different body

I have received an email from the "express@airbnb" and wish to reply.

I did do a letter in response and sent it "reply" whereby it was not received, sent back to me.

A payment was made to me for a booking which only arrives at end of December.

While I realise that Airbnb can use that money, I do not wish to be paid before then, and should not have been -as far as I can see on Airbnb's payment terms.

Now what?

I have been informed by you that the fotos of my house have been desactivates. I need your help and be reactivates, Therefore my house has now a total of three rooms,.

J. Ernesto ****

etI do receive the email with contacts invoice and payment instruction to thirdtparty. I don't know if it is fraud. 

Aldo90
Level 1
Rognes, France

Message pour AIRBNB.

J'ai reçu le réglement concernant une location que j'ai annulée en mars ...

Celle de Rose Van Meeuwen pour mon appartement à Aix.

Comment puis je la rembourser ?

Aldo

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Yes, there's a lot of scams out there and people should be cautious, for sure. And I realize this is a really old resurrected thread, but thought I'd address something else that the original hosts who posted here didn't understand, in case new hosts are reading this.

The emails you get from Airbnb in your email inbox (not your airbnb messages) are notifications. They can't be replied to, it doesn't work that way. Same for SMS notifications. If you get sent a warning from airbnb and you want to send them feedback about it, you have to send a "contact us" message on the app or desktop version. 

@Sharna0 I had one booking like that! express@airbnb and exactly a reminder to reply. I accept the booking and it was HR booking for their staff but I'm still unsure about this type of bookings. I did host the guest but their HR didn't review. !!!

Green-Area-Apartments0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

This is not about a scam. It is about AirBnb not allowing us anymore responding directly to the guests via e-mail but only by using their platform or the app which is highly inconvenient.

Hello Alain,

So what you’r saying is, if owner send e-mail from express@airbnb.com it is legite? 

Kruck0
Level 1
Petah Tikva, Israel

I UNDERSTAND MY RESERVATION TO URBAN COTTAGE-SAUNAI INCLUDET IN VANTAA IS ACCEPT BETWEN THE DATS 8/6/19 UNTIL 11/6/19 FROM HOUR 06.00 IN THE MORNING, BUT YOU NO ACCEPT OVVER TWO NITHGS BETWEN 13/6/19 - 14/6/19 AND BETWEN 18/6/19 -19/6/19 AND YOU NO ANSWER FOR MOORE QUESTIONS AND THE PRICE INCLUDE BREACKFAST

THANK YOU ROBERT KRUCK

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kruck0

שלום רוברט, ברוכים הבאים למרכז הקהילתי וכולנו רוצים לעזור לך, אבל נראה כי השפה העיקרית שלך היא לא אנגלית אשר מקשה עלינו להבין את השאלה שלך.

אם ברצונך לשלוח מחדש את השאלה כאן בעברית, נוכל לעזור לך בצורה טובה יותר.

בהצלחה......Rob

Jagdish1
Level 1
Haldwani, India

I face problems with express@airbnb as all approvals are thru it and it is declined every time. How to confirm the approvals

@Jagdish1  I'm not quite sure I understand your issue, but if you are trying to reply to an Airbnb notification, you can't do that. The message you receive from Airbnb that you have a booking request or an inquiry is just an alert that you have a new message. You have to go into your Airbnb Inbox to read that message in its entirety, to respond to it, and to Aprrove or Decline it.

Who told you that Sarah?  You can always reply to AirBnB messages from guests directly from your outside email address (and they will show up in your AirBnB inbox as well) as long as you are replying to the "Reply to" address such as "abcdxyz12345678@reply.airbnb.com".  You cannot reply when there is only the sender address of "express@airbnb.com".