feature request: cleaning staff/housecleaning

feature request: cleaning staff/housecleaning

I would love a feature where we can add a user to our account, that user has a role. Say 'housekeeping'. Then the AirBnB app notifies them of guests checking out so they can clean. Then they get paid right through AirBnB out of the fees without me doing anything. There is a mechanism for me to message them and give them feedback. This gives an entire community of housekeeping workers a portal to sign up for work, schedule it, ensure it's awesome, and have a backlog of work! Plus, as a host, I can focus on more direct guest experience items.

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kenny27

The co-host feature allows for some of that - but not as extensive as you are looking for

Tim209
Level 7
Honolulu, HI

@Kenny27 We wrote some code that automatically schedules cleaners. It's free, you might want to check it out - TurnoverBnB.com

Nancy458
Level 3
Reno, NV

Reno hosts--I have an outstanding housekeeper who would like to have more bnb jobs. She and her team is responsible for my "sparkly clean" rating, and can clean 7 days a week. She does quick-turns and even washes all the linens. Her prices are very reasonable! If you are in the central Reno area, and looking for a reliable houscleaning then I would love to connect you! I am a superhost host of Reno Mountain View apt.

Nancy

Hey @Nancy458 she can get more work through TurnoverBnB if she's interested.  We have a marketplace that connects hosts with cleaners 

Tim

Thank you Tim--I just checked out tunoverbnb--and am impressed. I am exploring this option and will definitely introduce my cleaner to this marketplace.

Nancy