get higher ratings email from airbnb.....

Steve-And-Wilma0
Level 2
Santiago De Los Caballeros, Dominican Republic

get higher ratings email from airbnb.....

i received an email suggesting recent reviews were putting my listing in jeopardy of being suspended. What arrogance! the email suggested i read my reviews to see what trends were apparent to improve my reviews. I went through 15 pages of reviews. All but two were 5 Fing STARS! my most recent review was one star for all categories by a guy who never stayed at the listed address. He booked for friends of his and failed to advise of this as per the house rules and AIRBNB registration of guests rules.  these friends never read the house rules and never completed the review.

the other non 5 star review commenced with, "although i never stayed at this listing...." and he got to score me on location, cleanliness etc etc. what a joke

SO as a result some idiot in Airbnb head office decides that this is a good idea to send a threatening letter of suspension of listings to superhosts consecutively since my first review by airbnb 3 years ago so as to buck up my potential for good reviews.

This is a disgrace and Airbnb need to reconsider their position in suspending superhosts or the superhosts might all get together and suspend Airbnb.

1 Reply 1
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Steve-And-Wilma0   The one review that was from a third party is grounds to have AirBnB remove it. The other one that didn't go to the house you can request it be pulled for content. They can not review you on anything other than communication, since that's all they actually experience with you. I would call and fight to get them both removed. 

What is Airbnb's Content Policy?

Reviews

• Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions
  • Reviews incentivized by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate
  • Reviews motivated by a threat of extortion (review our Extortion Policy for more info)

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/546/what-is-airbnb-s-content-policy