getting real support or help

Harvey53
Level 1
Parrsboro, Canada

getting real support or help

your help is really difficult to find. you offer very little support to your hosts. There should be a link on every communication you send out to reach real help or report  problems.

9 Replies 9
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Depending on what you need help with, there are a couple of ways to get in touch with customer service, @Harvey53 . If it is about that awful review showing on your profile, there is likely little that can be done.

There is a Contact Us button in the Help Centre. Don't choose "Go to the Community Centre" there. Choose "Contact us". Or you could try Twitter. The account you want there is "AirbnbHelp".

Harvey53
Level 1
Parrsboro, Canada

The help Airbnb gives their hosts is awful. 

who is @harvey53

Your username is Harvey53. To tag someone so that they are alerted, an “@“ sign is placed in front of the username.

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

As @Lawrene0 implied, you are not posting to Airbnb customer service here, but to a discussion and support group of Airbnb hosts.

That being said, your link idea is not a bad one, and I’ve often wondered if there is a Feature Request list or Suggestion app of some kind where requests can be posted and evaluated by the appropriate Airbnb team for inclusion in upcoming releases. I’ve often made suggestions while speaking on the phone to Airbnb support, and I was assured the suggestions would be forwarded...but I would be surprised if they actually were. @Lizzie, do you know of such a list or app?

Harvey53
Level 1
Parrsboro, Canada

No, It is almost impossible to contact them , do you imagine they care about service?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Not really difficult to contact them  - all the ways are listed n the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of the Help forum  here including phone numbers, social media and online.

You can also find contact details for your area on the Airbnb Help website

And if you have a have a live  booking - you can do it through the booking confirmation. 

Hope your issue gets resolved.  @Harvey53 

@Harvey53  While I agree that customer service needs a complete overhaul, it isn't impossible to contact them. I have called and been connected with someone right away, and always get a fairly prompt reply when using the "Contact Us" message system.

Other hosts here are trying to help you. Pushing back against everyone's suggestions and repeating the same thing will quickly turn others off of trying to assist.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Harvey53 

Beside phone call, do contact Airbbb Support Help Center:" live chat " with a CS ( not an Airbnb bot)  Usually, you will have an answer from them within minutes.   In addition, contact Airbnb via social media Twitter, Facebook for attention with fast respond.  

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245  

I hope you can resolve soon.