hosting airbnb in israel

Bruce43
Level 10
Kfar Blum, Israel

hosting airbnb in israel

i have been hosting for 3 months and i am looking for other israelis so we can share stories and useful infomation 

25 Replies 25

As a protest for your political antisemitic decision to exclude Jewish homes in the West Bank in Israel from AirBnB (Which shows you don't understand the West Bank is a name of a geographic area ruled once by Jordan) I will limit my use in AirBnB, and stop using your platform.
As far as I know, Israel is the only place you took a political stand at. This is called hypocrisy, and it shows your company is influenced by inner political agendas, which a bad for any company.

Jerry75
Level 2
Hashmona'im

Airbnb has proved to be an antisemetic company. they are hypocrits and i am disappointed. This will not be the end of the matter.

Mikhail28
Level 1
Osorgino, Russia

Hi all

i am thinking to rent out one of my rooms for short periods. never did it before.

what do i need in terms of registration and all that burocracy things to make it right?

i am terrible with hebrew so it is a bit complicated for me to get the info

Hi

If it's just one of your rooms as you say and it's not reaching 100k a year and you still want to "make it right" you should open exempt dealer or what we call here "Osek Patur" עוסק פטור 

After that your accountant will guide to arrange a receipt book and how to handle all that. 

What i can highly recommend you is to do 3rd party insurance so if anything happens to your guests you will be covered and not personally be responsible and see what other additional things you can/want to add but 3rd party is a must because some people live of nagging business owners and such for made up stuff or God forbids a true case that the insurance will pay instead of you .

This is only suggestions from my experience and research and don't consider it as a legal advice or consultanting 

How do you add third party insurance? Do you know a broker that can insure me?

שלום(:

רציתי לדעת במידה ואני מארחת לקוחות שהם אינם תושבי ישראל האם אני צריכה לקחת באופן עצמאי תצלום ויזת תייר או שזה סעיף שכלול בתהליך התשלום ? 

שלום ענבר 

רוב המארחים הם אנשים פרטיים אז אין להם צורך בצילום והויזה.

אני הייתי מציע לך פשוט לכלול בסעיף חוקי הבית משהו כמו במידה ואתה מטייל מחוץ לארץ יתכן ונצטרך צילום של אשרת התייר 

או אפילו לבקש מהם לשלוח לך צילום דרך האפליקציה 

הבנתי תודה ! ועוד שאלה - איך אני רואה על איזה taxes הדיירים שלי משלמים? 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@ענבר0  @Matan3  @Lizzie

I miss @Bruce43  and Sabrina!

Bruce brought a lot of wonderful magic to the community Centre....I still get a laugh out of that video of him running through a field of red poppies pulling them out of the ground and eating them to the music of Tiny Tim singing 'Tip toe through the Tulips'! Bruce is a character and I do miss his lovely compassion, his quick witt and that shear humbleness that makes him a lovely person to know.

I so hope that he and Sabrina are doing ok, Bruce was not just a ship in the night....he was a bulk carrier!

Cheers.....Rob

הי חברים,

אני מעוניין להפעיל השכרה של של יחידות במסגרת חברה בע"מ.

האם עליי להפיק חשבוניות מס לאייר בי אנד בי עבור כל אורח? או האם חשבונית על שם האורח?

האם עבור אורחים מישראל צריך להפיק חשבוניות כולל מע"מ?

תודה

טל

Eh1
Level 1
Israel

i'm an Israeli and rented an apt in Israel through airbnb. there was no mention of vat in any airbnb page and all prices were in shekels (all documented). now the renter wants me to pay vat. am i required to pay vat?