how are you

Jero1
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

how are you

Hello, how are you and how is it working?

8 Replies 8
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jero1,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I'm good thanks. I am pleased to say your post was successful. If you have any further questions on how the Community Center works, feel free to ask away. I will be happy to help. 🙂

Look forward to speaking with you again.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi, I am fine thank you. I wanted to know how to provide my government ID to my account but I couldn't open the form

Kind Regards

Jero ****

Thanks

Jero1
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Hi, I want to verify my account but I couldn't get into the verification form requested 

Thanks

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jero1,

Thanks for your reply. Can you provide a little more information around what you are experiencing, are you receiving an error message perhaps? Also, have you tried on another browser to see if that works?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie, Thank you for your messages, I am a bit of stressing with the airbnb payout, why airbnb didn't want to pay Arlina's bungalows room since 2017 until today, if there is something not accurate why my bank account was ok before, an why they could book the rooms? it is funny among the mission of airbnb hospitalities plans

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jero1,

Thanks for your reply.

It sounds like you may have only recently set up your payment method, therefore if this is the case you may need to wait a little bit of time for this to get verified. This might be why you haven't received your payment yet. 

Hopefully it won't be long. Let me know if I have misunderstood what you are referring too. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

The bank said my account is no problem, but airbnb told me error, when I update my payout they said updated but irbnb doesn't pay me. The hotel are asking me their money but I said not yet all time. airbnb peoples really cheating!!!