how do I find my host profile link? and my listing link?

Lisa107
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

how do I find my host profile link? and my listing link?

19 Replies 19
Lisa107
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

How can I see  my URL profil airbnb ?

@Maria12409  Did you read Clare's answer a few posts below yours? 

Vic4
Level 1
Vernon, Canada

I'm am trying to find my profile along with our rating. Please let me know how I get that!
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi guys!  @Lisa107 and @Vic4 you can find your listing number by going to a preview of your listing and in the URL at the top of the page you will see airbnb.com/rooms/xxxxxxxxx.

To see your personal profile, go to a preview of your listing and click on your profile picture.  The URL will show  airbnb.com/users/show/xxxxxxxxx

Not sure what you mean by ranking.  Are you referring to your star ranking?  They will show on your listing after your third review. 

Hope this helps!

no URL number on my listing

@Fumi0NEB IND INC You need to complete your profile and then create your listing.  Right now you have neither.  😞

Hi Clare, my name is Fumi Sakurai, and it seems like your @Fumi was tagged to me and not your intended party. Just fyi... thank you.

Fumi

@Fumi0 There were two Fumi's!  You and another.. @Fumi NEB IND INC.. so sorry!

Hi no problem Clare, take care.

Siew8
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tks!

Patricia883
Level 1
Nashua, NH

How does one find the profile of the HOST on AirBnB?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi @Patricia883 ,

From a listing: scroll down to the host section and click on the host's picture.

(or choose "the host" from top menu to scroll directly to the host section)

Host link is allways is "www.airbnb.com/users/show/XXXXXXXX" , where X is the unique host number.

Yours is: 158345543

Best regards, Emiel

I don't believe that works any more. One of the major issues many of us are having with AirBnB is their constant major changes to their website, making it nearly impossible to have consistent interfacing with the service.  What you describe now just takes you to the host's blurb inside the listing.  As of March, 2018, you now need to click *again* on the host's profile picture to go to the host's page.