how to calculate my earnings

Milko2
Level 2
Bulgaria

how to calculate my earnings

Hi, I am new here and want to know how to calculate my earnings,for example if I put in my listing 50$ nightly how much will be my earning?

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Milko2,

Airbnb will take a host service fee and may take currency conversion fees.

The host fee percentage depends on your cnacellation policy and the amount of the reservation cost.

Like you, I have a flexible cancellation policy. I charge €40 and I get paid €38.52

Steve.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Milko2 I have  a 3% service from AirBnB and while AirBnB pays the State of Texas the hotel taxes, I still have to pay Bexar County 1.75% hotel tax. So in addition to any service fee charged if you have any taxes to pay those come out of your $50 nightly rate also. 

Milko, the earning in Bulgaria depends on your listing - the location, the number of guests you had, as well as the kind of the reviews.  As a beginner this price is high, but it depends on what you are having to offer as property. Your earnings depend on the number of guests who would be willing to book it at the price offered.   There are many bad locations which are doing good earnings only because they have started 5 years ago and therefore have many reviews.  Good luck!

You have to pay 10% of your yearly earnings to the goverment to the end of april, and on each of your booking AirBnB is taking its service fee - which is between 3%-minimum and 6%-maximum.