how to cancel new host discount

Josh98
Level 1
Boise, ID

how to cancel new host discount

hi. i'm new at this. when i was creating my listing, i was given the option to give a discount to my guests for the first 3 (?) months of doing business. I'd like to delete this welcome discount and i can't find a way to get rid of it. thanks.

22 Replies 22

Same here. My 4th, 5th and 6th trip requests have all got this discount applied. 

Matt570
Level 2
Rhode Island, United States

Jeff, How do you remove it before three people book, or prior to the alloted time. 

-matt

Matt570
Level 2
Rhode Island, United States

Case in point to a terrible platform...When I select reply to someones posts, it puts my reply down here at the bottom with no way of knowing which posts I was replying to. 

This is just one of many inadequacies.  Not trying to be a downer or negative, but its a joke. It seems the inefficiences are set in place to keep hosts scratching their heads or slow them down from curating listings that make airbnb less money. But cause us more headaches. 

-Matt

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Matt570 things change so often its hard to keep up with the folks in the technical cockup department, I think this is the latest switch off method.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tutorials/Removing-a-Special-Offer-Discount-A-Community-Hel...

Rosalind96
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I never opted in for a new listing promotion but it is being offered. I don't get a luggage tag on the calendar either. Please help! This is my second listing

Same!  I've just listed my second place so feeling a bit wtf! 

How did you get on in the end, did it stop after 3 bookings?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rochelle112 

You can remove this promotion in section "promotions" of the listing calender.

It stops indeed after 3 bookings or at expiration date, whichever comes first

But your "new  llsting" does no offer this discount.

Rochelle112
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

@Emiel1 Thanks for that, very helpful.  Do you know if its the first 3 stays or first 3 bookings?