Level 2
Vinales, Cuba

how to increase bookings

How can I increase my books

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Beatriz323   You have great reviews, so people obviously love to stay with you. Is there a lot more competition in the rental market in your area lately? That could be one factor. Another is your photos. They're good photos, and it looks like so much to do where you live, but I think you need more photos of the guest space, You only have 2 photos of the guest room (I just looked at your first listing) and both the photos are almost the same. Guests can't see if there is a closet for their clothes, a desk, a chair, or anything but the beds and the night table. Can you take some photos of the room from different angles? There is no photo of the bathroom. Most guests want to see that. It's nice to see all the photos of the markets, horse back riding,etc, but there are way too many of those and not enough of the space that guests are renting. How about a photo of some of your guests sitting on that nice veranda, enjoying a coffee and conversation?

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

All your reviews of the 3 listings are from 2017, @Beatriz323.  Did you list in 2018 with Air BNB or did you take it off for awhile?  You have nice reviews but if you had a long term guest for the last year, your listing will be way down on the search.  You could drop the price for a while so it will show up higher and you could get current reviews.

Beatriz323
Level 2
Vinales, Cuba

I did it ,but I didn't get anything yet