how to request refund from Airbnb after i properly did the modification and the host agreed, too

Cody3
Level 1
Washington, DC

how to request refund from Airbnb after i properly did the modification and the host agreed, too

well, i made a reservation, and the host aproved.  later, i changed my travel plan, and made a modification on the original reservation before 48 hrs the original reservation supposed to start.  note, the host set up the cancellation policy is flexible.  and the host agreed my modification, too.  but now, more than 10 days passed, i left the host place several days, too.  i still see my site only the original reservation and modification request, but the charge remain the original charge.  both me and the host do not know what happened and how to ask Airbnb give me the refund.  from this website, no way to contact Airbnb, everytime i try to thru the helping system, the site turn me back to talk to the host.  i feel so bed.  the host said yes, she agreed to the refund.  how can keep ask her to give me the refund.  i belive it is this web site did something wrong, i need the airbnb some human to take care this issue but not me to ask the host again and again.

thank if anyone can help me to reach the airbnb's human to help me.

Cody 

1 Reply 1
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

The question is: Has the full original amount been released to your host or only the reduced amount for the amended days ?