how to send attachments in messages

Sara72
Level 1
Pickering, United Kingdom

how to send attachments in messages

sending a map showing how to walk to my house from the nearest station. Why is this made so impossible by airbnb? I used to be able to send them via email now that option doesn't exist!!

18 Replies 18
Jennifer1121
Level 1
San Diego, CA

They really need to add this feature. Other sites have it and it's so nice and easy to send the rental agreement for signatures and such. 

As hosts and homeowners, we all want to protect our investments the best that we can; yet using this app does not allow me to send my terms and conditions etc in order to communicate effectively with my new and upcoming guests thus creating some frustrations on both parts and in the end could lose me some potential income. 

When will this be added as a 'positive change' to Airbnb ?

Linda

Cyprus

A possible solution would be to share a link with guests to a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive folder. Set the permissions so they cannot edit only View and you're good to go.

Craig9
Level 1
Saint Francis Bay, South Africa

Guests want quick references to information and not realms of emails.

On Booking.com

We send a map.

We send a picture of the parking area.

We send a picture of the correct entrance to use.

We send a picture of the key box at the door.

While it may be shocking to American's,  80% of the world's 7.6 billion people don't speak English.

Half of our guests are European and english is not their home language. 

Come on Airbnb - join the 21st century please.  

And if Airbnb is paranoid about being out-smarted by rogue hosts sending pictures of their telephone number or email address - then only allow "image sending" after booking ?

Craig