iCal exported calendar bug

Marina166
Level 1
Carlsbad, Czech Republic

iCal exported calendar bug

Hello,

many times when downloading my iCal calendar I noticed that it contains start and end dates different from what I set, while visual calendars both in Dashboard and on my apartment's page are fine. For example, right now I have locked dates like 23.03.2017-29.03.2017, but in the .ics file I see 23.03.2017-27.03.2017.

I tried to remove date lock and reset it again with no luck.

Sometimes I do not see locked dates in the exported calendar at all.

4 Replies 4

I am having difficulties getting the link for the calender to show up at all. It loads and loads but never displays the link. What can I do? It also disconneted the link from one of my other listing sites? what is happening and how can I get it sorted out? thank you.

We are having the same problem for over 4 months now.  ICAL calendar used to sync just fine but all of a sudden stopped.  We have tried everything ,even syncing through VRBO which also uses ICAL to no avail.  This is getting to be a BIG problem as we are getting overbookings and can't keep up with all the reservations by manually syncing.  Any airbnb experts out there who an help?

Mary

I'm trying ang get some consistence in data export from Airbnbn Ica files, with no luck.

Apparently, only a few dates are provided. Most of my airbnb calendar is not in "Export Calendar" ical feature.

It is such a shame, because this featurs woud improve my bisness quite  a lot

Elaine72
Level 2
Hauula, HI

When I export my calendar via iCal to Google Calendar or any other app... sometimes certain reservations do not display on the calendar. I find that over dates where someone has previously cancelled and then someone else rebooks, this occurs. It is causing issues with my cleaning staff who use google calendar to plan their cleaning dates.  If I was to sync with Homeaway or TripAdvisor it would cause double bookings. 

Airbnb please fix your data stream in the iCal links. See below for screenshots of this bug.

Thanks

Alex is listed correctly on airbnb's site.Alex is listed correctly on airbnb's site.Alex is listed correctly on airbnb's site.Alex is listed correctly on airbnb's site.After exporting, Alex's listing does not appear. It should be in blue.After exporting, Alex's listing does not appear. It should be in blue.After exporting, Alex's listing does not appear. It should be in blue.After exporting, Alex's listing does not appear. It should be in blue.