iCal or ICS Calendars

iCal or ICS Calendars

I think it would be a great help if Airbnb could add an iCal or ICS attachment to the "Reservation Confirmed - xxxx" emails that they send out when a resevation is confirmed.

This way we could add the reservations to our Outlook etc calendars that we use every day and not have to keep checking and getting numberous emails from them about upcoming reservatiuons etc...

I have several Airbnb properties and having to check through all the calendars to keep up to date is a problem and causes errors.

I use Outlook - but I'm sure that others use Gmail Calendar or Apple Calendars etc - having an attachment like this would allow us all to choose which calendar system we use.

It could be made optional too just by adding a "send me calendar attachments - Yes or No" buttons...

3 Replies 3
Jonathan6
Level 10
Mamaroneck, NY

I too have asked for this and the best you can do is set up an export from the sync page on your calendar/Availablity/Sync tab.  They still do not give you enough information.

Recently they even changed the format on the Message page, moving the name/contact information from the guest from the top to the bottom.  I used to just do a copy of all the text and paste it into my calendar so I had everything there, now I still copy and paste it, but I them must manipulate it to make sense.  Why ABB does not think a host would want all there pertinent information to be stored in one place in a logical manner is beyond me.

Yup its a PITA!  I find ABB quite hard to deal with at times too... I have asked this question of tem before and am still to get a reply!!

Marcell1
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi awesome people, 

My Airbnb calender is synced with my Nightsbridge calender, but my AIRBNB calender only syncs every 12-24 hours automatically, but if I refresh/update it myself it works. 

How can I make my AIRBNB synced calender refresh more frequently or instantly? 

Thanks,