iPhone app is crashing

iPhone app is crashing

Hi - The Airbnb iPhone app is crashing repeatedly on iPhone 5, iOS 9.3.1. Any word on Airbnb fixing this? I do all my hosting communication through the app.

22 Replies 22

Thanks for the response.  I should have included more details so here goes:

iPad Air, running 10.2.  This is not a device or iOS issue.  I have tried stopping the App (background stop as you suggest) then rebooting; uninstalling then rebooting then reinstalling.  No luck whatever I try.

When I open the app I see ever so briefly a " Please login to continue" message before the App crashes.  If I try opening the App again, that login message will be presented in a different language (before crashing).

Exact same problem here. 

Does the app crash in your iPhone? So there are many reasons for them, To solve all these reasons, I have found a thread from Google, that contains step by step information about Does the application get Crashing ? You need to read these thread and also read this Apps Crashing ios 11

Elizabeth79
Level 1
Paris, France

Airbnb app crashes on opening!  I'm on an iPad running the latest iOS and have deinstalled and reinstalled the latest Airbnb app from the App Store.  What's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth

I logged into the mobile site, updated info and then the app started working properly. Who knows but worth a try. 

the app kept crashing in my NEW ipad every time I tried to do something with filters.   I can verify that editing something in my profile seemed to fix the problem.

Although, login is still weird when using Google.  You login but the page never goes back to airbnb.   If you load airbnb again you will be logged in.

UPDATE:  That worked for a few minutes, but it is crashing again. Appears to be a runaway script when looking at amenities because every few minutes the screen will react to something you've done a minute previously.

This type of error mostly occurs when there is an app update and you haven't update it or App is not compatible with your iOS version. So let's chek what to do when your favourite and most used iPhone app is crashing on your device suddenly. 

I am experiencing crashes every time I want to to modify my pictures... so annoying!!