involve Airbnb

Dady2
Level 1
Port-au-Prince, Haiti

involve Airbnb

Good morning all,

I host someone who owe me. I involved Airbnb in the case it's been 2 weeks ago. Until now, I don't hear from them. I'm worried about what will happen next. Will I get my money? For me, 2 weeks is too long. No one from airbnb contact me.

I really need some help please.

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Dady2   What does the guest owe you for?  Damage claim?  Additional fees?  Some processes take more time.

Dady2
Level 1
Port-au-Prince, Haiti

He reserved for one person but come with 2 more. They spent 6 days and nights and him 8. But, after 2 weeks, I think I supposed to hear from Airbnb support...

@Dady2  I don't know what steps you took to get paid for the additional guests for 6 nights which would be $120 USD.  Did you submit a reservation change?  If not, that is what is needed.  Now you would go to his reservation and select "request money" and enter the information.  If you already did this and you did it after you were paid out for the one guest, you would receive a second payout for the extra guests.  If you need to reach Air BNB, here is a guide on how to do that.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728