just, why?

Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

just, why?

Hi guys,
I really appreciate the effort you put to realize a community center, but turn off complitely the Groups, I think is a bad bad idea, because with the groups, the hosts can follow the news or the meetup about their city or area more easily, with the community is just a big mess, "forum style" never works, and like evry forum in the web is just a mess and a lot of work for the admin, for try to keep clean the posts.

I live in Sydney suburb, and I would like to have a private area for only Sydney hosts, for follow easily all news about my area or upcoming meetup in my area.
beside that, what you reallly need in Airbnb isn't a world wide forum, but a IT support, where the hosts and guests can write about the "bug" you have in the APP and website, beacuse if I have a problem with the system only you can fix the problem, not another host or guest from California.

in conclusion, please keep the Groups like that, and for extra information/help, the community center on the side.
Or create a separate section inside the community centre, where the hosts can follow only their city/area.

that's just my suggestion/idea/feedback about, no worries mate. 😄

Thank you for your attention.
Cheers Raffaele

5 Replies 5
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Raffaele-and-Astrid0 There is a private area for Sydney hosts at https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Sydney/ct-p/sydney

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

I'm wondering why these city groups like Sydney etc aren't showing up on the community center menu -- when I click on the menu I see no city groups.  

@Deborah0 If you scroll all the way down on the menu to Cities, you should see them.

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Thanks, @Ed-and-Hugh0  !! Found it! 

Thank you Ed&Hugh now everything make sense!! 😄  my mind stuck when see a forum!

what need now is a direct link on the app, wihtout login everytime. 😄

thank you again!