just wondering if I could have the expiry date on my coupon extended by say 1 year as I do not like to travel during pandemic. Or alternatively have the money paid out to my accoun

Meg44
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

just wondering if I could have the expiry date on my coupon extended by say 1 year as I do not like to travel during pandemic. Or alternatively have the money paid out to my accoun

Meg44

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Meg Lyons
8 Replies 8
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Meg44  This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests, not Airbnb customer service. 

But I can tell you that they won't extend vouchers , and if you are referring to the $100 Superhost voucher, it isn't worth anything in cash, it's just a perk offered in recognition of acheiving or maintaining that status.

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Meg44 

NO

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Meg44 . As @Sarah977 and @Ute42 have pointed out, it's a hard 'no' on extensions or cash value, but if you don't want it to expire unused, you could use it for an online experience. 

Meg44
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

APRIL  22 2021

Meg Lyons
Jane563
Level 10
Brighton, United Kingdom

I’ve got the same problem. My voucher is nearly expired because I haven’t been able to use it. I will simply book at a friend’s airbnb. I won’t even stay there - I’d rather he has the money than it go to waste.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Meg44 @Jane563 

I think you'll be happy to know Airbnb is sending out an email extending the dates of Superhost coupons.

I'm hoping you might have already received it; otherwise, it could be on the way.

You can read more about coupons and how to use them here. There is also a header talking about the extension and how to review. 

Thank you.

Jane563
Level 10
Brighton, United Kingdom

@Nick 

I have used mine now. 

Thank you.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to hear @Jane563