listed price shows less than my base price

Sherry12
Level 2
Escalon, CA

listed price shows less than my base price

Both my base price and my individual night calendar pricing is set for $40. Yet my listing shows $30 per night. This is misleading to potential guests. How do I rectify this?

8 Replies 8
Ofir1
Level 1
Ramat Gan, Israel

I have the same problem.

I updated my price per night but on preview it shows lower price.

It finally (much time) worked itself out. I really didn't get an answer and I'm not sure why or how.

Jo-Anne1
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

I'm also receiving mutiple bookings at various prices that are not my listed price. All prices are different oo so there is no pattern that I can detect especially as I have actually changed the price manually in my calendar and this is still happening. Any solid ideas would be helpful thanks!

Oscar29
Level 2
Saint Paul's Bay, Malta

I have the same problem. My listed price suddenly reads less than my base price can anyone help please??

We are having the same issue - the listing price is lower than our base price. Any idea on how this is the case? 

I'm having the same issue....the listing automatically chooses the lowest price you have instead of your base price. For us, that is a significant swing and many many guests contact us requesting a special price we have for just a couple of days that is almost half of what our "normal" price is.  For example, right now, my listing is showing a price of $225 per night, when 98% of our other nights are priced at $399. 

Airbnb, can you please give US the option to set this display price, or at least show our standard price instead of automatically choosing the cheapest price over the entire next calendar year?

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 8.53.38 AM.png

Mary4169
Level 1
Tomball, TX

Did this ever get resolved?  I have this problem as well and Airbnb has supposedly been working on it for 4 days now.  I'm so frustrated.

Mary4169
Level 1
Tomball, TX

Did those ever get resolved?  I'm so frustrated bc I'm having the same issue.