listing visibility

BK-Daarsh-0
Level 2
Kolkata, India

listing visibility

Hi,

I am a new host,just posted my property few days back but now as I want to see my listing on page,I get this issues:-

1..If I am logged in as host and search for rooms at my city,I see my listing comes at top..but if I log out,I don't see my listing at all on search result.Also there is an immediate green notification comes at the top of the site,just at the moment I log out which says "this listing is not available anymore"

2..If I use any other browser to search...I see my listing doesn't show up at all too...like it never existed.

Can somebody inform me about,what possibly I am doing wrong or how to solve the problem?

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I do not see a listing on your profile, @BK-Daarsh-0.  Either you are the co-host or your listing is not live on the platform. 

If you are the co-host and want the host forum to comment, you will need to provide the URL for the listing.

If you are the host you will need to review the steps for setting up your listing and make sure it is live.

Hi

Thanks for the response....I am not a co-host...I am a host,posted my property just 2 days back and was live till today,untill I wanted to make sure its visibility from another browser and I found it doesn't exist on map even...........The same was live,visible and existed on map from different browsers