listing

Melissa4
Level 1
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

listing

I've been using airbnb for a few years now.  We are trying to rent our place out for the month of February, but every time I search for our listing it doesn't come up.  We've tried from a few different accounts & zero'd in on the neighbourhood.  Not sure why it's not showing up!  Any help would be appreciated.  

thanks,

Melissa

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Melissa4,

Are you referring to your listing https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1326015?  

I do notice that you do not have a "Summary Description" which may impact the search.  To add this, go to your listing and choose "Description" from the left hand side menu.  You can then add a summary which will show up on the top of your listing under the title.  

If you are looking at booking your listing for the month of February, you might want to block the month of January so people don't inquire about the month you will be living in your home.  You also have your listing set as a minimum 2 night stay.  Are you looking at renting it for the month with one guest or several smaller bookings.  If for longer term, you may want to increase the minumum stay.

If these changes do not work, some people have unlisted their properties and then relisted it again as sometimes there are glitches with the system.

I hope these suggestions work for you.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host