looking for a house cleaning in tokyo for our flats on a regular base.

looking for a house cleaning in tokyo for our flats on a regular base.

Any feed back for finding a person who is experienced with airbnb style listing for cleaning ?

thank you for feed back.

Gilles

20 Replies 20

Hello!
I am an AIRBNB and Shared House Cleaner located in Tokyo area. If you need my cleaning service. Please feel free to send me message.
[Personal information hidden]

Thanks and have a Good day!
Mari

Hi Mari,

I need your help to clean our Air BnB apt in Shibuya. [Personal information hidden] The number cannot take phone calls. Would love to hear from you asap.

Thanks!

Adinda

[To use the direct messaging system - hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Kel5
Level 1
Las Pinas, Philippines

Hi do you still need a house cleaner for your flats? Im interested working for you. Im currently residing here in Tokyo. 

Hello Kel, you?
My name is Hiroshi and I'm looking for someone that can clean my Airbnb flat in Roppongi.... Are you interested?

[*personal information removed]

Hello Hiroshi san,

my name is Caille ,I live near Roppongi,I can take care of your Airbnb.

i have a great cleaning training and experience.

Hi are you still looking for a cleaner? I'm available anytime..feel free to message me..we are located here in tokyo

Hello
My name is Hiroshi and I'm looking for someone that can clean my Airbnb flat in Roppongi.... Are you interested?

hiroshiaxe@gmail.com

Hello Adinda, were you able to find someone to clean your airbnb that you are happy with? I'm also looking for someone to provide similar services. Thank you

Hi, I'm doing a house clean. I'm currently residing here in Shibuya/Tokyo. If anyone interested, please contact me at 07031032121. Thank you

hello Mari,
Are you avaliable to clean on 4/9 morning? if so please email me at lesleyshu@gmail.com

Thank you

Kazue2
Level 1
Tokyo, Japan

Hello I am looking for cleaner. Would like to ask occasionally for my airbnb use place in Shibuya ku.

Hello,

i,m Caille a great Cleaner ,I live near Shibuya I can take care of your Airbnb.

Elvie2
Level 1
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines

Am a long time cleaner of Airbnb pls contack me if needed my phone number is 07021519028

Lesley129
Level 2
Taipei, Taiwan

Hello my name is Lesley. We are looking for a cleaner for our airbnb in Omotesando who is avaliable to start on the Morning of April 9th. If interested, please email me at lesleyshu@gmail.com. Thank you