lowered price doesn`t show on my listing

lowered price doesn`t show on my listing

I put a new listing on air bnb, after some time a lowered the prices. The new price is visible to me, but my listing is still shown with the old higher price to the guests?

Please help! M

4 Replies 4
Mariella23
Level 1
St Julian's, MT

Every time I change the price on my listing for different months, the price on the listing remains the same and this I feel is putting off guests from booking, because at first glance the price is too high for this season and I am losing guests.

i have the same problm. new (lower) price of my flat doesnt show (although i can see it in my listing profile as a host).
why...?

Max-and-Angie0
Level 1
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Me too! Did anyone get an answer to this?

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Marjetka0 @Max-and-Angie0 @Guy95 @Mariella23

This situation arises because the change you've made to your listing is in the sandbox (in between servers - sort of ) .

This is only temporary and causes a short delay before updated information is displayed on the web for all to see.

The trouble can also come from the browser you are using to check your listing, you can try the following : 

- clean cache memory

- or open a private navigation to check if the prices have updated correctly.

- or use a different browser before and after the changes. 

Don't worry if new photos don't show up on your listing immediately, on top of the stuff explained above, photos are also submitted to manual examination which can make the process even longer as I have experienced on my most recent listing here : https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/160261

Try it and let me know if everything works better, 

Cheers,

Lilian