manage listing

Vinu0
Level 1
Munnar, India

manage listing

I haved listed my property in airbnb and is active also. For last few weeks I am not being able to manage my page from my PC. I can login successfully but fails to load any page regarding manage my listing. Don't know how resolve the problem. I need to update my calendar to avoid overbooking and also want to change some details. Also couldn't find any customer contact tools through which I can communicate to the authorities and find a solution.

16 Replies 16
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Vinu0,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, are you still having this problem or have you resolved this?

Thanks

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie

Sorry to say that I still have the same issue and not yet resolved and don't know how to. I really want to be in parnership with Airbnb and please give me the directions so that I can manage my listings.

Thank you

Vinu Johnson

Same problem others here indicate:    "Manage Listings" does NOT appear.

Our Listing "Location" continues wrong.    It shows a city 5 hours away and across a huge Bay.

Note:  Using MacBook Pro + Firefox  (Could browser and computer make affect site access?   Others say it does!)

Help!  We continue to lose bookings, since our location is in the "wrong" place"

Thanks,

Bob

Tania37
Level 1
Willington, United Kingdom

I cannot find "Manage Listings' anywhere. I need to change the address under my property as it has been given an address in the UK and not France !  Help !

Hi, Im having the same problem right now. I cannot see my listing in the manage listing menu in my PC but I can see it using my mobile phone. It is scaring me!!!

Susie4
Level 1
Maraú, Brazil

"Manage Listings" does not appear using MacBook + Firefox on the airbnb site.

Our Listing "Location" is wrong- 5 hours away and across a huge bay.   No way to change "Location"?

Help!   

Thanks very much,

Bob & Susie **

Marau Peninsula, Bahia, Brazil

Jayshree0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

HI,  I would like to block a few months of my calendar but cannot find manage listings and calender on my profile page. Can anyone help?

I meet a the same problem.  users are not able to change listied information. Finally I relized Airnb is not a good website.

I cannot find manage listing either. Looks like a lot of people cannot find "what airbnb says to do". Airbnb - you need to let people know how to "properly" chnge and manage there listing.......You tell us all to go to manage my listing when no such tab can be found.

Fix the problem please

I cannot find my calendar either. I blocked some days but then airbnb instant booked two days when one of the days was blocked. Now I cannot see my calendar. Not my fault if I cannot accomodate guests. Calendar cannot be accessed.

Icannot find Manage listings  where you tell me to click on78. Brendan

AmyAndMike0
Level 2
Vermont, United States

I had the same problem and was in a bit of a panic because I wanted to remove the pic of the outside of my house as I declined a guest (1st time doing that) because I felt she had MH issues, so I just called them and they removed it for me in 5 minutes. So, just call to solve the problem- I wasn’t on hold long and my problem is solvedeven though I still can’t find the manage listing button 

Grant64
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

Same problem !!!  and no answer here !!!!!

I still can't find "Manage Listings". I need to snooze my account, just can't seem to find the options!