micro weddings

Roland39
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

micro weddings

Hi

I am based in UK and now have a wedding license that lets non religious services be performed on my property.  It is limited to 22 guests, but combined with my house being able to sleep that number and the fact that I have run it as a successful airbnb whole house holiday let for a number of years, I figure the jump won't be too great.  But how to get started?  please give me some ideas

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Roland39 I thought Airbnb limited the guest number to 16. As such it feels like you will need to find a different route to market with a bigger house

@Mike-And-Jane0  as a professional  licensed venue provider I am now exempt from this restriction, while the same property used as a basic let is still bound by it.  I had to check with airbnb first.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Roland39 Interesting exemption. So the real question is how do you capture the wedding market for those people who would normally take their families abroad to get married and covid makes this too great a risk at present. Got to start with your own website I would think.