need help from a pro

Ann-and-Tim0
Level 3
Citronelle, AL

need help from a pro

I've been hosting for a little over a year.  I've had great response.  I am a drive thru place, not a destination.  I was going gang busters with European clients, and I've not had anyone book to stay in 3 months.  Last weekend was my last booking.  I'm sad.  Personally I don't think its my house, I think it is overcrowding of the area now.  People have started Airbnb's in the town below me, and I suspect they are getting the traffic I used to get, as they are closer to interstates.  I have other's copy some of my treats and services, so I know they are good things. 

If someone has some time, please check out my site and see if something jumps out at you.  Thanks so much in advance. 

1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ann-and-Tim0

Hi guys - clearly you are doing a lot that is good and right - however, if your target is European clients then I would suggest that your place (bedroomos etc)_ are just too cluttered with personal items. Personally, if I was looking to book I would choose someplace a bit less personal. Sounds like the complete opposite to what AirBnB was set up to do - but you can still provide a friendly welcome, but just accommodatiion that feels less old fashioned and cluttered. Hope that helps in some way.

Also - don;t forget to constantly tinker with your pricing and wording (even by $1  night) and it make it look like activity on your account  - and so ups you in the search pages. 

Good luck