new host need help

Betty128
Level 1
Edmonton, Canada

new host need help

Hi 

I'm having a few problem with my listing. As I'm a new host (just started 2 weeks ago) I'm noticing that my booking just saddendly stop. So I went to the abnb site to check my listing. My ads is listed at $93.00/night where as on my dashboard it is listed at the right amount of$81.00/night. I phone abnb assistance line and I was told that I have two listing site. So I ask them to cancel the other one and now I can't see my ad anymore. She can not figure it out what she did and said that she has to call me back. I'm still waiting

Thanks for your help in advance,

Betty

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Betty128. It seems that you have one active listing - is that the correct one?

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Did you add any type of fee for the additional $12?  Once I added a cleaning fee,  it shot my nightly price up by that amount which then knocked me out of the market for my area.  I ended up removing the cleaning fee so my actual price would appear correctly.

Don't give up, phone Airbnb constantly until you receive the advice you want! I find that generally their out of hours help centres are not nearly so good as during the working day. Good luck.