no prompt to write a review

Ian3
Level 1
New York, New York, United States

no prompt to write a review

Hello,

I had a guest who checked out yesterday morning. This is their 3rd time staying. This time I don't see any prompt to write a review for them nor did I get any email. Has this happened to any of you before?

6 Replies 6
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

YOu can always find the place to write a review for a guest on your account -- click on your photo on upper right, then click on "edit profile" and then click on "reviews" and then "reviews by me".  

Thanks for information on how to find reviews without prompts! I didnt realize this could be accessed by going to edit profile. There does not seem to be a way to write a new review though. (mine says "Nobody to review right now" Seems it is not possible unless we recieve a prompt, which could take up to 36 hours after check out- am I correct?

Last week my guests left and until now I didn't get the prompt email to write them a review, but somehow we succeeded to write each other a review. Today I had some problem also...my guests checked out in the morning but they still on this trip until the afternoon, just a few hours before my new guests arrived. 

I left a message to Airbnb on Facebook and then I got the prompt. 

I managed to write a review to the previous guest without the prompt, through the page with our conversations.  On top of the page I saw the message: You have 13 days to write a review.... I just clicked on the link and Icould write the review! 

Rory1
Level 2
Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa

Sometimes the airbnb system takes up to 36hours before I get my prompt.

Same as Rory said, it can take up to 36 hours to get the email prompt. 

Aogán0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

Ah, ok, thanks everyone.  My first guests have already left and I'd love to leave a review for them. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer 🙂