pet friendly, look for some advices to issues that have happened when guests bring pets

Fernando1561
Level 5
Sarasota, FL

pet friendly, look for some advices to issues that have happened when guests bring pets

Hello, what advice can you give to the hosts,  who accept pets? Since there are many claims for cleaning, pets sleep in beds, furniture,  pet hairs everywhere and we cannot charge anything for that, someone can tell me how  you handle that so that I'm trying to look for solutions to this problem, Thank you

6 Replies 6
Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Fernando1561 this thread has some really good advice on fees, dealing with damage and hosting pets:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Pet-Friendly-Hosts-How-do-you-collect-a-pet-fee/m-p/7705...

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Fernando1561

We’re really pleased to share some details with you that were recently announced! In the coming weeks, Hosts will be able to add a Pet fee to their listing. 

We have been listening to Host feedback, just like yours, so please do let us know how you like the new service by sharing your thoughts here on the Community Center once it has launched. 

Thanks again,

Quincy

CC: @Laura2592 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy such great news!!!

When the pet is a service animal , the fee can be charged?, because clients say that it is illegal to charge in the USA but it is still an animal.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Quincy I am denied access to your 2 hyperlinks. Perhaps there won't be a pet fee after all!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Mike-And-Jane0, this issue has now been fixed!🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen