pricing lower than I stated

Margaret8
Level 1
Inverell, Australia

pricing lower than I stated

Hi, I have just listed my two apartments..in Australia. I set the price at $100 AUD per night with a $50 cleaning fee per booking and the other at $110 AUD per night with a $50 cleaning fee per booking. But when I look at my listing is says it is $79 per night...attempts to change it don't seem to be working..is it listing the price in American dollars by chance? or does anyone know what's going on?

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Margaret8,

When I look at your listings in AUD, they show up as $100 and $110.  When I switch it to USD, it changes the $110 listing to $79 which is probably right.  You can change between currencies on the bottom of the page if you want to see the differences.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Margaret8,

Lovely to meet you, thanks so much for your post. I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the Community Center, my name is Lizzie and I look after the English speaking community here. I hope you don't mind, but I have moved your thread to the 'General Hosting' board as it is related to you listing, it will be easier for other community member to find it here and respond to. I hope this is fine with you.

Let me know if you have any questions about this. Thanks so much. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.