pricing

Caroline227
Level 1
Nosara, Costa Rica

pricing

Hi, the price that I've set ($165 USD/night) is showing up in the guest's reservation request as a different amount ($149 USD/night). Does anyone have recommendations for why?

I already had the guest cancel the 1st reservation and resubmit to make sure the prices were correct, but it didn't work.

3 Replies 3
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Just letting you know that when a guest cancels, they will be charged the Airbnb fee so you are wasting some money here...

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the reply. I may have worded it incorrectly - I had the guest cancel the reservation request, not the reservation. So I don't think there was any money lost. 

Then I submitted a special offer. I was still unable to figure out how to edit the price quote otherwise though.

Caroline

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Caroline227 When I view your listing's calendar, the nightly rate is consistently $139 USD per night, looking out several months. Your cleaning fee shows at $31 USD. So... I can't tell how you arrived at a rate of $165 USD per night, but I can imagine that the "averaged" price per night (counting the cleaning fee and AirBnB's customer fee) coming in around the amount you mentioned. If you would like a more exact analysis, let us know more details -- exact dates, etc, etc.