Is it possible to print my Airbnb calendar?

Answered!
Will5
Level 1
Adelaide, Australia

Is it possible to print my Airbnb calendar?

I want to print the Airbnb calendar so I can have a hard copy on my desk - is this possible?

Thnx

Will B

1 Best Answer

Hi all in this Thread,

I'm Duane the other half of Maria and Duane.

I have a solution to the problem at hand that may help all, albeit it is not perfect.

1:  RIGHT click anywhere on your property host calender screen (choose print from the popup menu)

2: Once the Print command window comes up you will have to change a few settings. First I would recommend scrolling down and finding the number of pages you wish to print.

a- Choose the number of pages to print

b- Make sure the LAYOUT setting is changed to landscape 

c- Click the + sign on MORE SETTINGS

d- Set SCALE to 74 (The reason for changing scale is to bring in the whole month of the calender which was previosly cut off at full scale 100%. You may have to play around with scaling until you see the entire calender in the preview screen to the right.

e- check-mark BACKGROUND GRAPHICS under Options

3:  Print

Screenshot

Calender Settings Screenshot.jpg

Notice the colored lines showing days booked are not there but the days are semi highlighted in a darker gray and days past in a lighter gray. This is the only problem with this method. You would just have to let your cleaning crew know to clean the following day of the last grayed out day or mark the cleaning days with a highlighter.

I hope this helps...

Duane 

View Best Answer in original post

50 Replies 50
Gina66
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

With my MAC, I was able to take a screen shot (command-shift-4) and print the calendar from that.  I suspect the reason we are being palmed off to "sync" to calendars than a simple print function, especially to Google calendars, has to do with Google's big infusion of cash to AirBnB.  I would think they'd want to help hosts work as efficiently as possible. Apparently not.  I am now going to be adding a calendar print request every chance I can give feedback to AirBnB.  

I have done the same, prtsc and then paste it into a paint, as I needed to show more properties calendar at the same time.

It is clumsy and difficult - I share hosting with my sister and we need to coordinate work as properties are in a different location (1.5h away)

Under Reservations (quite hard to locate) there is a multi calendar - it could serve the purpose, but you cannot chose a month, it goes week by week, but shows more than a week on a screen, so when printed loks messy, impossible to get a month on a single page.

It is quite strange, but the same thing is with Booking.com - they dont have printing calendar option.

In meantime I managed to synchonise Google calendar, but sometimes it does not get updated for days, but at least I can print multiple calendars simultaniously and have it on one sheet of paper and add thing manually.

PS

Regarding a feedback to AirBnB, just recently I was sent a brief survey that had only Q's with yes or no (and scale) but had no option to add any text, so I could not provide any real feedback.

I still wasnt able to print the month calendar page using the command shift 4.

i even asked my friend to help me sync airbnb with google to no avail.

i spent so much time figuring it out.

i just open reservation at least i have something to go by.

i like to see all reservations on one page...

i feel frustrated....

Charlie-and-Nina0
Level 1
Lake Montezuma, AZ

I have made my owne calendar with microsoft outlook. A by pass to be shue. The other issue is when I try to print our local guide book ABNB has a web header which obscures the name of the palce I'm promoting. No matter how I try and set the magins it's in your face. ABNB get you techs back to work!

Diane177
Level 1
Portland, OR

Hey all,

There is a way to print your calendar but it involves exporting your calendar (getting a URL), and importing it into your google calendar. Once in google calendar it is easy to print off in a standard calendar format. I found this out when my wife asked me how to do it.

-Jeff (& Diane) Wright

Beatrice-and-Vernon0
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Ok, I also thought I used to print this out of the calendar. No, go to "my reservations" on your dashbord and then you can easely print out the ledger with all the details. No worries. Cheers to all in the Airbnb community. 

This problem is STILL going on, I see you all have been requesting for over 2 years now, still no fix to it.  Simple request.  We need to be able to print the calendar so family is aware of when to expect guests.  For the fee they take from us, it is the least they can do.  HELP!!!!

I have had the same problem. My husband had the airbnb calendar transferred to my google calendar, that was the only way to print it.

Recently, I have tried adjusting the size of font and it actually looks legible when printed directly from airbnb. 

Hi all in this Thread,

I'm Duane the other half of Maria and Duane.

I have a solution to the problem at hand that may help all, albeit it is not perfect.

1:  RIGHT click anywhere on your property host calender screen (choose print from the popup menu)

2: Once the Print command window comes up you will have to change a few settings. First I would recommend scrolling down and finding the number of pages you wish to print.

a- Choose the number of pages to print

b- Make sure the LAYOUT setting is changed to landscape 

c- Click the + sign on MORE SETTINGS

d- Set SCALE to 74 (The reason for changing scale is to bring in the whole month of the calender which was previosly cut off at full scale 100%. You may have to play around with scaling until you see the entire calender in the preview screen to the right.

e- check-mark BACKGROUND GRAPHICS under Options

3:  Print

Screenshot

Calender Settings Screenshot.jpg

Notice the colored lines showing days booked are not there but the days are semi highlighted in a darker gray and days past in a lighter gray. This is the only problem with this method. You would just have to let your cleaning crew know to clean the following day of the last grayed out day or mark the cleaning days with a highlighter.

I hope this helps...

Duane 

Nope...but good try!

I got it to work but, i had to scale it down to 50%!

It helps, a little. But it's a complicated semi-solution. But thanks for the suggestion. I wish AirBnB would really solve the problem. I'm kind of hurt that they don't even try. 

Duane this is brilliant! I'm fairly tech savvy and tried all sorts of things. Right click, selecting as much of the calendar as I want. Then downloading screenshot - on my Windows - it downloads as a png

This is zoomable - wow - so little grey blocked lines show up.

Would never have thought of the right click. Doesn't give me print, but download as png is grand. Bless Your Heart!!!

Katrina172
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Sync your airbnb calendar with your google calendar. 

In your google calendar click on the three dots to the right of To the right of the name of your airbnb calendar (these appear when you hover over the name of the calendar)  

Select display only this calendar

In the upper right corner of you calendar screen select month.

Print from here.

Glenn129
Level 2
Sprague, CT

I've been asking for a way to print out a calendar for years. It seems like such a simple thing. Screenshot doesn't work very well--it comes out faint and small. I don't want to sync to a google calendar because it's too complicated. I just want to print a monthly calendar. Is that so goddam hard?