property management in DC

Jennifer55
Level 1
Washington, DC

property management in DC

Anyone have a property management company that handles DC airbnb rentals?

18 Replies 18
Rod9
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Jennifer, I've heard about pillow-cloud.com , but I havent tried them. Do you know ny other local company?

Nathan15
Level 4
Berlin, Germany

I've heard good things about Great Dwellings in DC for Airbnb property management.  

I am manage locally in DC eight seperate properties. If your looking for someone to assist you I can help. I have two years experience.

Hi!

I own a condo in DC, and would like to put it on Airbnb while on mission (I travel alot). Please let me know when we can talk.

Thank you.

Best,
Grace

Grace, 

You still need help with placing your condo on Airbnb while traveling. If so let me know I can assist. 

Hi there, Are you still managing air bnb in DC?

if you are, I’d like to talk about renting my 1 bdrm basement apt. In Petworth. 

Letme know.

thanks!

marni

Hi there Marni! Yes we are! Feel free to check us out at home sweet city (all one word)?

Marni, 

Are you still looking for assistance. I will cover all the essentials and take proffesional photos. Please contact me via email ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons in line with the Community Guidelines]

Hello my name is Jabari and I am the owner of 3T Group Services we work closely with property management companies and landlords in helping up keep their properties! We provide •Full Renovations •Maintenance •Landscaping •Cleaning and much more! We work with scout properties and key renters just to name a few feel free to email us 3tgroupservices@gmail.com or call us directly at 301-793-0150

Hi Jennifer, 

We are Home Sweet City, and manage upwards of 35 homes in the District on airbnb, and our personal website. 

Let us know if you might be interested in our services? We'd love to coordinate a meeting!

Warmly,

Kerstin 

Hi, 

I have been helping managing two properties in DC for over a year now. 

If anybody needs help, please let me know. 

Marina

Marina I have a new property and need a short term rental manager.. its at 843 Upshur street, NW can you help?

Give me a call 301-910-9976

Alexander515
Level 2
Washington, DC

If anyone need assitance with their home or placing their AIRBNB up let me know. Since the co-host option is no longer available 😞 

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']