push notifications

Christine28
Level 2
Coogee, Australia

push notifications

Anyone else find that the push notifications suddenly stop working on your phone? I've pursued Airbnb for compensation for one missed booking because of it, which I received after 5 excruciating hours on the phone after which they finally admitted it was their issue to fix. Anyone else fed up with missing bookings?
17 Replies 17

I am double posting as I also posted on this thread earlier today, but I would like to share with everybody interested. So, my post was...

"Hey guys, after quite some time of searching for the default notification sound myself, I'm really pleased to tell you I found it, and I'm very happy about it.  It's in the app apk itself.  Click here to download and copy to your phone, and then set it as the default notification sound for the Airbnb app.  Hope it works for you."

Ah, I played your link just to hear it again!!! It's also gone from my Samsung A6, now it sounds the same as sms 😞 

Even me... I don't receive push notifications in between... It is really more convenient with push notifications on your phone..I can see immediately my messages and request booking since I'm also working .. Now.. I need to check all the time my messages.on email.. .. But sometimes I'm really busy at my work.. So I forget to open my email...my review rating also went down bec of this..