"Other Things To Note" missing from Airbnb mobile app - Anyone noticed?

Answered!
Padraig0
Level 2
Kerry, Ireland

"Other Things To Note" missing from Airbnb mobile app - Anyone noticed?

Hello,

Is it just my listing or has anyone else noticed that the "Other Things To Note" section does not come up in the Airbnb mobile app. You should check your listing from a traveler's point of view on the app. I have searched everywhere and can't find it.

Maybe it is since Airbnb updated the app.

I feel the other things to note is an important section for travellers to be aware before booking. Many of you will have important details in there.

What are your thoughts on not having it available for guests to see on the mobile app? Has it happened to your listing? Hopefully, someone from Airbnb can weigh in on this too, I am guessing it is a mistake?

Padraig 🙂

1 Best Answer
ZenHomes0
Level 10
Singapore

@Padraig0 I found the other things to note section on listings, maybe it's you should try re-installing the app again.

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
ZenHomes0
Level 10
Singapore

@Padraig0 I found the other things to note section on listings, maybe it's you should try re-installing the app again.

I'm having the same issue now in 2022. Anyone knows where it is?

Hi Isabella, I did what ZenHomes0 said to do, and IT WORKED. You can find that text and edit it.

James102
Level 1
Palm Springs, CA

On our listing on the iPhone app, "Other Things To Note" is also missing, but it appears on the web site on a computer.  This is a serious problem, because we have our pool heating fees in that section, and if guests will claim that we did not have it stated.

What can be done to fix this?  I can't find a way to contact Airbnb>

Luigi27
Level 8
Malaysia

Other Things to Note do not appears on the Aribnb app. This is clearly a bug as those information are available on the website.

I found that many guests are booking on smarthphone without reading the advertisemnte properly and they are missing intormation included in the Other Things to Note.

Is Airbnb doing something about it? 

Cheers!

Does anyone know when this bug is going to fixed ?

Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

yep, I think that this section isn't never been there  on the App for Iphone. 😕
I never seen it.

Raf

Tedi0
Level 1
Wilson, NC

I have also found that "Other Things to Note" is missing on the iPhone app. My house does not have AC, and this is where I make sure guests know this, since the iPhone Amenities only shows what is available, not what is not. Many people do not think to look for whether a house has AC or not. 

Stephanie233
Level 1
Blaine, MN

I too am concerned about this! I have even struggled to find it on a desktop computer when previewing my listing, and I too have important information in that section!!  I'm employing the workaround of repeating the info in other places, but it's inconvenient and I am hoping to read here of a resolution! 

Valentina131
Level 2
Orlando, FL

I checked the desktop version today and "Other Things to Note" section is missing.  I agree, this is an important part. 

Hi Folks,

In my case, it is INACCURATE, and I need to edit it!

Thanks!

Antoinette122
Level 1
New York, NY

How does one edit the section entitled: Other things to note?

HA! Thank you ZenHomes0! I had to totally uninstall the AirBNB app on my phone, and then reinstall it to get to the "Other things to note" popup text and EDIT IT!

Thank you, thank you! This is weird, though... Some things you edit only on PC, and other things only on the smartphone.

I have had inquiries, lately, about Pet Fees, so guests are having trouble seeing what they need to feel comfortable reserving. I have to check my whole listing because of this.

Anyway, thank you again!