"Overall Rating" versus "Opportunities"

Lauren474
Level 2
Norwich, United Kingdom

"Overall Rating" versus "Opportunities"

When I access the "Overall Rating" part of my Airbnb profile, it says I have a score of 4.8 from 50 reviews. When I go to the "Opportunities" tab, however, it says I'm "almost there" on Superhost and Work Collection and then states I have an overall score of 4.7 and that the target is 4.8 to achieve these accolades. Can anybody explain why my "Overall Rating" is different on these two pages? Do the scores perhaps look at different date ranges? Thanks for any suggestions.

5 Replies 5
Josiah0
Level 3
Fitchburg, MA

I am confusined about this, too.  I'm in the US, so I am not sure of the symantics are different, but I go to Progress  --> Opportunities, Basic requirements says 3 listing need my attention.  It implies that I have zero stars for overall ratings for all my listings.  Are guests not selecting a rating for "overall"?  They seemt o be rating me on everything else.  I am afraid that despite all my bookings (25 in Q1 already), stellar reviews, and 4.9-star rating, how do I need to pay "attention" to my overall rating"?

Simon-And-Jane0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Me too,

I have just been sent an opportunity to work on my overall rating and saying I need to improve this to retain my Superhost rating. My overall rating is 4.9, my last 30 ratings are all 5 star, the site says that I need to be at 4.8  to keep my status and I am not sure what I need to address??

Brad172
Level 3
Houston, TX

I have also just received an update and it says I have no stars in both business or superhost status.  I have 22 reviews with 5 start ratings.  Why have I lost all my stars in these?  Wonder if this is a system issue?

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

@Lauren474 @Brad172 @Simon-And-Jane0 @Josiah0 I experienced the same thing and it has become known on other threads that it is a technical glitch, hopefully to be resolved sooner than later.

Laura100
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Similar here, in ratings it say I have 4.8 and all is good. In opportunities it says I have 4.5 and need to improve.  This is only fir one of my three listings. Overall rating is still 4.8 and I am thus eligible for superhost status, theoretically. I am curious to see what happens on 1 July though