"Trips Reviewed" for my work collection, superhost, and family collection is at zero but I have 31

Lauren383
Level 2
San Diego, CA

"Trips Reviewed" for my work collection, superhost, and family collection is at zero but I have 31

As you can see below, I lost the work collection because airbnb states I have zero reviews when in fact I have 31. On the same note, I have an overall rating of 5.0, which is weird to have a rating with zero reviews. I called airbnb to discuss and they said there isn't a problem and that it resets each quarter; however, I have found no evidence of this happening on their site and in fact on the bottom of the page, it states that the numbers reflect the previous 365 days. When I brought this up to the airbnb guy, he just ignored what I said and said that it resets and it's not a problem. He also said I needed 5 reviews from business travelers and I said that I thought the five had to come from any guest and he said no. 

aibnb3.PNGairbnb1.PNGairbnb2.PNG

4 Replies 4
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Lauren383  I put the same post in the Help Forum this morning it's programming gone amok. AirBnB is working to fix this, it seems they misplaced or lost eveyones reviews for the Opportunity Tabs for SuperHost, Family and Work Collections LOL... 😄

@Letti0 Thanks so much for letting me know this! I wish my airbnb rep told me that instead of telling me I was wrong. Well, happy that it's working on getting fixed. I'll check out your post. Take care, Lauren

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

Yeah, I think everyone's stats have been reset to 0% and that is what ALL hosts are seeing.

Thanks. I tried searching for posts about this and came up empty. I probably need to learn how to navigate the community forums a bit better! Thanks for the replies!