"Verified ID" badge versus verifications

Sharon4
Level 2
Lake Arrowhead, CA

"Verified ID" badge versus verifications

A person inquiring has Four Verifications: 1. email address "verified" 2. phone number 3. Facebook (183 friends) and 4. one review. This person however, does not have a "Verified ID" badge. Is there a step they have not completed? This happens occassionally and I cannot find a specific answer to this. Trying to determine if I should rent to this person, I require a "verified ID."

Thanks!

Sharon

7 Replies 7
Renee0
Level 2
Woodbury, NJ

Perhaps it's "Off-line ID" that's missing such as passport or driver's license. Approve him/her & then see if her/she can book.

"Remember: no matter where you go, there you are." ~Buckaroo Banzai

Thanks Renee! I'm going to move this question to the general Hosting forum.

Sharon

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sharon4

Lovely to meet you. Just to say I have moved your thread to the 'General Hosting' board.

Has there been any update or change in the status on this? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you Lizzie! I tried to delete the discussion from this board, but could not discover how to do so!

Sharon

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Sharon4 - no problem at all, happy to help.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Sharon4 Sorry Sharon but what has this question got to do with the Airbnb Open held in Paris in November of this year? In order for this forum to function correctly posts need to be in the correct place. May I suggest New to Hosting or General Hosting then you may get more answers.

You're right! I didn't realize I was in the "Airbnb Open" forum, I thought I was in general hosting. My mistake.

Sharon