"View House Rules & Manual" Link

Carrie1
Level 7
Philadelphia, PA

"View House Rules & Manual" Link

I just booked my first ever Airbnb stay as a guest - I've been hosting for 3 years now. Booking process went fine, but the confirmation email link to "View House Rules & Manual" just takes me right back to the Airbnb Home Page. I know I can see the house rules on the listing itself, but I can't find the House Manual since the link doesn't work.

There is no option to message Airbnb over a technical issue. So frustrating... anyone else experience this or have suggestions? I know I could contact the host directly & ask her to copy & paste the House Manual into the message, but I shouldn't have to and she shouldn't have to.

Thanks,
Carrie in PhillyScreen Shot 2015-12-06 at 6.39.53 PM.png
5 Replies 5
Shigeru0
Level 1
Denver, CO

I have same problem. Lately my guests are having problem finding the House Manual set up on my listing. It should have a link in the email but they all said that it went to the Airbnb website. I always ended up cut and paste the House Manual and send it by email or text message. It is very frustrating that there is no way we can contact to Airbnb directly about this. Are they going to fix this soon??

Kat14
Level 2
Torquay, Australia

I'd be very interested in the response also. I am a new host, however none of the guests I have had so far have been able to access the manual....
Myf0
Level 1
Alice Springs, Australia

I have the same problem. My guest wants the wifi . From the host page, it doesnt show me my wifi password, just dots, so even if I cut and paste and email her the manual, the guest still cant see the wifi.

Airbnb should fix this immediately!

Email1
Level 1
Stow, OH

I am experiencing the same issue as a guest.   Clicking "House Rules" returns me to the same page from which it was clicked.  The "rules" page is never reached or it is being reached and an internal error is forcing a return.

Regards,

Tom Holmes

Thomas27
Level 3
Joshua Tree, CA

Just started hosting again after a while off. Guests say they can’t find any link to my House Manual in the confirmation email or in their reservation details online. Where is it accessible to the guests?  I have a lot of important information that needs to get to the guests before they arrive. This is getting frustrating.