repeated inquires

Dimosthenis5
Level 2
Athens, Greece

repeated inquires

please be careful with Hossein, who makes every day, the same time, an inquiry, I approve the enquiry but Hossein let my approval expire, without a notice about what makes for him difficult to travel.

He looks like kidding me. On the other hand, I have set a 2 days prior notice between booking and arrival, in order to have enough time to prepare the house and bring it to my high quality standards.

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dimosthenis5 If its only an enquiry you only have to answer it. There is no need to accept or decline and absolutely you should not block the dates if you approve the inquiry.

Whilst I am sure it is irritating to have to keep answering hopefully the above will stop him damaging your chances of getting bookings.

Dimosthenis5
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

This is a international forum with thousands of users. No one here has any idea who Hossein is, so it's pointless to warn others about him.

@Dimosthenis5

Dimosthenis5
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Thank you for your remark!

I think that the right indication is @Hossein.

You didn't understand what I was trying to tell you. I'm sure there are thousands of people in the world named Hossein. The chances of any host here reading your post who would get the same guest, or even knowing it was the same guest, since so many guests could have that name, is about zero.

The way you warn other hosts about a guest is to leave a honest review for that guest to warn other hosts whose listings he may try to book.

@Dimosthenis5

Digna10
Level 1
Yucca Valley, CA

I've never heard from him,  but have had similar situations where someone books, I accept, which takes the property off the rental list, then they never pay the booking fee. I just watch carefully so I can make sure it's available to others.