reviews

Andrea-and-Ursula0
Level 1
Saint Moritz, Switzerland

reviews

I am generally satisfied with the feedback of our guests. So far I have mostly 5 star ratings. However it seems that one or more guests were not completly satisfied. How can I know in what area or subject I could or should improve. I do not want to know who gave me a lower rating but why and where. Is there a way to see the ratings??? and find out what has caused the guest not to be satisfied?

thank you

1 Reply 1
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Andrea-and-Ursula0, there is a way to see who noted you how: on your computer account, go to statistics, scroll down and open the details. Note the stars as they are and next time you can see the difference and note the individual ratings of the last guest. (Sometimes single ratings disappear but it's quite rare)

There is no way to know why someone gave 1 star or 5. - I proposed once that for less then 4 stars a guest should be prompted to give a reason, but it was one of those ideas called a good idea that never manifest itself as a function. 

Sometimes guests leave a reason in the private feedback.

If you keep a list, you will notice over time which kind of guests will give you 4 stars or even 3 no matter what. 

It's just a crazy system, presented to everyone without explanations and the same scale of values fits everyone all around the world. 

France is seriously discussing to oblige all internet platforms who use a rating system to explain it to the users and to explain the consequences of the rates they give. I hope it makes it into law. ;-))