seeing guest cancellation history

Breon0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

seeing guest cancellation history

Hi: Relatively new at this, but wondering how/where I can view a guest's (or potential one's) cancellation history.  I have automatic booking on.  Thank you.

According to airbnb:

"A host will be able to see the number of reservations a guest has canceled over the previous 12 months when the guest submits a request to book."

6 Replies 6

@Breon0, I had no idea this was (supposedly) a feature.

I am interested in how to see this also.

Halley2
Level 2
Keswick, VA

Guest reserved for May on peak weekend before we changed from winter prices. I told her it would be higher and she did not want to book but then claims she wants a full refund. We've received no money from her. What's up?

Simon237
Level 4
Brisbane City, Australia

You won't receive the money until the day after the guest checks in (so May next year). If the guests initiates the cancellation process after booking, then they would usually get a refund within 14 days.

Ariel67
Level 1
Santa Fe Province, Argentina

Hi, I want to cancel. I'm going to YOUR TRAVEL and it does not work out. MODIFY OR CANCEL, what do I have to do?

@Ariel67, are you wanting to cancel a booking as the host or as the guest?

@Breon0  I had suggested this as a feature in Host Voice not sure if it was implemented but I did receive an email from Airbnb saying it was a great idea - not sure if that means thye'll take any action on it.