set lock on bedroom door

set lock on bedroom door

How do I set "Lock on bedroom door" for a entire home with 2 bedroom?

I home safety section there is none when is entire home, only when is a private room.

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Guests will not be looking for locked bedroom doors when they have the entire place to themselves, so it is not an option for your Safety Features. But if you want to mention it, you could do so in your description, @Tatiana-and-Constantin0

While I agree with Lawrene that - when listing an entire home - the 'Lock on Bedroom Door' option is not listed in the Safety section when editing your listing (since they'll have the entire home and it's not an issue)....I found it interesting that it's still included as a filter option when a traveler is searching for entire homes.

Case in point, do a search for ENTIRE homes in Katy, Tx.  Then select the filter 'Lock on Bedroom Door'.  For some strange reason it filters out a bunch of homes (that part is expected)...but actually leaves a few!  When I look up each of the homes left remaining, there is nothing in their amenities or safety section that lists 'Lock on Bedroom Door'.  This actually seems like some sort of filtering bug.  As a host, I was doing research in my area and playing with the filtering...and discovered this weird anomaly.  I'm personally not happy about it because mine is one of the houses that disappears when the traveler chooses that filter for entire homes...yet I can't add that amentity...which is actually true in my case!

Mark the Host

I Just wanted to let you know that when your listing the entire house the lock on bedroom door is not a option at all.

This is because the guest have access to the entire home. This does become an option when listing a shared space or bedroom.

Then the option is under safety features.

But where? Can't find it on the app under safery features.