sleeping arrangements in description

Olivia-And-Brett0
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

sleeping arrangements in description

Hi there, I'm having issues with updating the sleeping arrangements in description section.  I've started it and now it won't let me go back and update it properly.  Any tips would be appreciated.

18 Replies 18
Basil6
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi there, mine keeps caching & displaying OLD Sleeping Arrangements on the Listing!!

Do ya know how to fix this??

THANKS!!  

Hi, I just called airbnb and spoke to a helpful person. He suggested clearing cash and cookies on the browser. I was using Safari and after doing so, I was able to add  the sofas in. 

Hope this works for you. 

It is so weird that it's displaying old content. Ugh. Good luck. 

Carrie152
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

I am also having the same problem. I hope this will get sorted out. Seems like people have been having issues with this since last year. If anyone figures it out, please update this thread! 

the same thing is happening to me. I have copied my listing so I can edit it and link the calendars. 

I have 2 king bedrooms, 1 bunk room with 2 double beds, 2 sofas in 2 living rooms. So on my original listing i was able to include all of these for a total of 6 sleeping in the 3 bedrooms and 3 sleeping on sofas. 

But it keeps telling me that the number of guests has to match the sleeping arrangements. It appears that Airbnb is counting the king beds for only 1 person in each of the 2 king beds. ugh!!!